5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
Mar 26, 2020
- 125g crunchy peanut butter
- 90g desiccated coconut
- 40 ml maple Syrup
- 2.5 Tbsp cacao powder
- pinch of himalayan salt
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients
- Use a table spoon to scoop mixture into your palm – this will help keep all the balls the same size
- Roll into balls
- Keep refrigerated in a airtight container for up to 2 weeks, or will keep for a few months in the freezer
- Enjoy yourself or give away to your loved ones!
Here I made two lots of bliss balls for a Valentines gift, this is a much smarter alternative to chocolate to those who are health conscious. I put into a plastic take-away container with a rubber band through a Kikki.K label I have a whole book of.